Unanswered: 2000 to 2003 Unable to run report

New to the forum, work in IT for a University in Europe, having Access problems, and dB seems to be the place for answers!

Im currently in the process of moving a couple of databases over from office2000 on win2k to office2003 on winXP. I've moved a couple with few problems (mainly dao2535.tlb) but now I've been trying to move my IT inventory db over and am having difficulties.

The main problem is that I cant seem to run any reports. I keep getting a "OpenReport Action was cancelled" message. When i try to look at the code or look in design view, nothing at all happens. Its like theres nothing there. The first time I clicked to open a report, I got the dao2535.tlb message, so I went into VBed and set the appropriate refences. I dont get the dao message anymore but as I mentioned, get the "unable to open" with no error number. I cannot even create a new report in design view, though it seems I can use the wizard.

I dont know if this is related but The database was previously secured with wrkgadm file, and a specific system.mdw, which I've set for 2003, I've also tried to disable all security and copy the db to no avail.

Please help!

Cheers
    -Prop

I've converted the database to office XP and its working fine... but when I try to convert it to office 2003, the option isnt highlighted. And the officeXP version of the file still doesnt work properly in office03. Something to do with DAO/ADO???