Database Support Software

Does anyone know of a software out there that a customer can upload their database to our support site and have it restored automatically to the proper datbase version? We support both Oracle and MSSQL. I want to be able to send an email request to the customer and have them send me a backup of their database to restore and have the system do it automatically so I don't have to do it manually. I know this can be done by a custom developer but I would rather have a Enterprise App that does this, easier to get support for bug fixes and such.

Thanks in advance,
    Eric

Again, good news Access 2007 if the options are set correctly will do exactly that, see, we do listen...sometimes...download the beta version trail. N.J. is holding up the release but we expect to release it in the next few months so if you see any bugs please report them...so we can have it as ready as possible by release date. Try it I think you'll like the new features...dang I should be getting a commission, huh...
    One can never stop learning if they open their eyes every morning with optimism and hope...Bill R. Loy
    I have a 8 gigabyte mind in a 80 gigabyte world something is bound to be forgotten as I age serenely into senilaity....

Morath
    No matter what, the earth keeps spinning.