Unanswered: Securing Access - please help

Hi everyone! Bit of a newbie question, so hope that some guru will be able to help me out - I need to know if it is possible to prevent my users from re-opening MDB's in design mode using group policy or some other method.

What I want to do is allow people to create new DB's or view other peoples DB's, but not re-open them in design view after creation. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

I've found this to be useful.
    Me.Geek = True

Hi Nick. Thanks for your reply but I'm not sure I understand. It seems that this is a way to prevent my users from bypassing some start-up options. I guess what I need to know is how to set these start-up options for all databases through GPO's. I'm wanting to be able to give users MS Access on their workstations without the ability to open DB's in design view.

Perhaps consider converting the .mdb files to MDE when they are finished.

Environment:
    Self Taught In ALL Environments.....And It Shows!

What part of the DB do you want them not to see? You can hide the Databasewindow on startup. I think there is a disallow design view flag...
    Ryan
    My Blog

Thanks for the help guys. I have been doing some poking around and I think that I may be able to use workgroup security to achieve what I want (?). What I'm thinking is this: I could use the User-level security wizard to grant permissions to the Users group, then remove the 'Modify Design' and 'Administer' permissions. Then I would use the resulting MDW file and copy it (or force it through group policy) so that it applies to all my users.

Am I on the right track?