The successful candidate will initially be consulting through Niche Technologists at the client’s NY City offices. At some point during the consulting period (estimate 3 – 6 months), the client may exercise a hire option at which point you would become a full-time employee of the client company.
This position is responsible for the analysis, design, engineering and specifications to structure multi-dimensional business intelligence cubes that provide informational answers.
• In conjunction with the Finance Department, this candidate will assist in developing the Hyperion Planning application for the financial accounting management (planning and forecasting).
• Will analyze and design, using dimensional modeling and working in Hyperion.
• The position would also analyze and design various analytical “what if” processing that will tap into the financial databases.
• Also, in conjunction with other department needs, will help to analyze and design business intelligence reporting using dimensional modeling and working in Hyperion.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
Minimum of two years multi-dimensional modeling is required.
Knowledge of financial processes utilizing Hyperion.
• Experience with latest Hyperion Version highly desirable.
• Knowledge of Hyperion applications (Planning, Dashboard, Scorecard, etc.) required.
• Experience in building OLAP reports, charts and pivots required.
• Knowledge of financial industry a plus.
• Good working knowledge of Oracle building database views and performance tuning.
• Portal administration is a plus.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential for business specifications gathering from clients.
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience. Client’s comp package includes a semi-annual bonus program, and comprehensive benefits package. Very low IT turnover. Business casual dress code. Relaxed and friendly working environment. Maintains a healthy balance between work and home.