Unanswered: DTS Package Help

I've been viewing this forum for some good time but have rarely posted.

Right now, I'm working on this one dts package trying to find the table/query/view that the information is being pulled from as designed by a predecessor of mine. The DTS package in question is responsible for outputting the file csv file only has two objects in the design view of the package.
    - Connection object pointing towards a connection with no descriptive name since this dates back before there was any sort of naming convention implemented in this organization.
    - This connection object then has a arrow pointing toward a file output object which outputs to a file.

So basically at this point, I do not know anywhere else to go to further on this dts package and modify the source or query that is loading up this text file.

What can I do to find the source? If there are further details needed, I can and will post a picture for reference.

Provided Answers: 1
    Right-click any of the icons and select Properties.
    If it's not practically useful, then it's practically useless.

blindman "sqlblindman"

In the properties view of the objects, it doesn't seem to show or point toward a table/query/view.

In the connections object, it simply provides this information:
    Name: Connection 1
    x Existing Connection: Connection 1
    Datasource: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server
    Server: (Local)
    Use Windows Authentication
    Database XXXX

In the File Output object, it simply provides this information:
    Name: Connection 2
    Existing Connection: Connection 2
    Datasource: Text File (Destination)
    File Name: C:\XXXX.csv

Those are the only details the properties view of the objects provides.

Edit: Found the table that it is being read from. However, I haven't found how the table is being populated.
    Edit2: Ah the table was actually a view. Thanks for all your help. You pointed me in the right direction.
    Last edited by DC_Inc; 08-14-06 at 16:55.

Is there an arrow between the icons? Rightclick it and check the properties.