Unanswered: How to create and mail a form in Access

I am trying to create an application that will generate a random password for a user, and will mail this password to the user. What I need is to create a user form that contains two text boxes, one will be filled with the system generated password, the other will be blank. The user can then choose to keep the system generated one, or they may enter a different one in the other box.

My question is how to create this userform and mail it to the users, have them enter a new password if desired, and then have them mail it back to me.

I've got it working with sending and email and having them reply with the password in the subject line, but this method is open to user error if they don't do it exactly as I specified. If I can get this form to work, I could validate whatever password they enter.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

mailing a form to them and then mailing it back can be tricky.

Why not have a form on a database that the user can access. Also, have a table with the user's name and password fields. Have the form have user recognition (see this site for help on that).

When the user logs on, and goes to this form, the form goes to the record with their username, the form generates a random password for them automatically into a text box (or maybe even on a click of a button so they can choose from multiple randomly generated passwords) or they can enter in a password of their choosing, they click a button and the form stores the data into the table.

Just a suggestion.
    Me.Geek = True

Thanks, I had not thought of that angle.