Unanswered: SQL SP4 on Windows Cluster

Hi all,
    I'm about to install SQL 2000 SP4 on a Windows cluster and I was wondering if there is anything to look for in particular. I went through the readme.txt and microsoft has one aticle but I was hoping to find out a little more.

Thanks all

Seb.

I have been working on installing SP4 on sql 2000 servers for about 2 weeks now, and the only advice that I can give you is to remember that:

1. you have to reboot your computer after the first instance of SP4 is installed on the server, but not necessary for the any instances that follows.

2. If you install SP4 on another instance, after the reboot, you need to manually restart the SQL Server Instance service.

hope it helps
    ps. the documentation on the unattended installs in kind of weird, but I have been doing a lot of testing with it recently and I could probably give you some good tips if you want.

good luck

Thanks for the info. So far I have installed SQL SP4 on several servers but with single instances and the one I'm getting ready to do is on a windows cluster which I have never worked with.

-Seb