Unanswered: SQL 2005 replication

Hi

We have upgraded our distribution servers to SQL Server 2005 from 2000 2 days ago. All our replication is transactional. Some replication is running through without any hassles, but others are just not doing anything. The logreader agent is running and succeeding, but not bringing any transacions through to the distribution, even though I can see there is about 9 hours worth of data sitting in on the publication that needs to be replicated. The tables on the publisher is still marked for replication, but when I run MSlogreader_history for the specific agent, it gives me the message: "Executed as user: DOMAIN\SERVICEACCOUNT. The step succeeded.", but it delivers no transactions and commands. It has been doing this for the last 8 hours.

What can I possibly still check to see what the problem is? Any suggestions are MORE that welcome!
    P.S. Our replication has been running very stable in 2000 for the last 3 years and I have never come accross this before.

TeaaZA

Check the errors in your distribution database.

use distribution
    select * from msrepl_errors
    Rajesh Patel

Everybody says - mistake is the first step of success, but it's not true. The correction of the mistake is the first step of success.