Thread: Circle Puzzle

Unanswered: Circle Puzzle

Another brain-teaser. This one is kind of fun. I also included the source code. It's of course, virus free.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

Circle Puzzle

Just an additional note. I think this one is one of the best I've designed so far. It is fairly challenging and fun to solve. If anyone downloads it and tries it, please give me some feedback on what you think! I used some of the vb techniques which required only 1 page of coding and was kind of happy about the way I coded it. And Yes - it is of course solvable (amazing what you can do with just the shapes and patterns with vb and a little code in vb). No activeX, dll's, install/uninstall, etc required. Just unzip the file and run the application file (should be the one which has a Circle/blue globe icon). The other files supplied in the zip are the source files if you want to look at them in Visual Basic to see how I designed it. Simply delete the app and source vb files to remove it completely. You can pass on just the application file (one with the circle/globe icon) if you want to zip it and send it to a friend. Personally guaranteed virus free (there's nothing to it which would even remotely cause any harm to any computer.)

But please - let me know how you like it and if you think it's challenging. The funniest part of creating these is the feedback you get from others (and don't be afraid to tell me it's a dud and no fun at all).
    Last edited by pkstormy; 09-05-06 at 13:27.

Circle Puzzle

Here's just the puzzle itself without all the source code.
    Attached Files Attached Files