Unanswered: Create Report Detail Header

I'm using access to perform a mail-merge. The merge consists of a cover page for each recipient and a list of stuff on a second page pertaining to the recipient. I have successfully broken up the header to put the letter on the first page and the list header on the second. My problem is that a number of my recipients lists carry over to page 3, 4 and so on. I need the second page header to follow suit. However, I do not know how to make this happen when I design the report.
    BillS

Is your first page in the Report Header? I think putting your first page in the report header and the list header in the Page Header should work.

No, the report header would act like a title page before ALL the letters.
    BillS

One way is to setup the report with the receipent's header in the page header and use some code to loop through the recipient list one recipient at a time. This is cumbersome, however.

To keep it in one report, add a second level of grouping that matches the recipient, put the letter in the header of that group and the stuff that needs to be on the top of every individual page in the page header of the recipient. Force a new page after the footer of the other grouping so that the individual page header gets reset.

In other words, each recipient falls into a group that contains 1 recipient.

tc