AlterPoint develops intelligent Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solutions that have pioneered the evolution of network management. NCCM provides an automated, proactive way to configure change, and control today's complex multi-vendor IT network infrastructures. As the leading provider of NCCM solutions, AlterPoint has a reputation for inspiring the best of the best.
AlterPoint's excellent reputation is no accident. Our award-winning, innovative technology, smooth deployments, largest NCCM customer base, and world-class customer support are all achieved because of the people we hire. We are driven to succeed and want all of our people to share in our success.
These are very exciting times at AlterPoint and we are truly excited about where we are heading. Our need for talented employees has never been greater. To this end, we will:
Maintain a culture that values quality of life
Provide a fun, challenging and rewarding environment
Hire, train and retain the best
Recognize and reward employees for their achievements
Provide our people with a sense of freedom and responsibility
· Database schema design and implementation
· Duties include the end-to-end design and development of the programs, processes and procedures to extract, cleanse, transform and load the data into the data warehouse.
· Contribute to logical and physical database design of both operational and data warehouse databases.
· Help develop strategies for database capacity planning, data migration, performance tuning and database clean up.
· Work closely with other teams to support them for their data needs.
· 7+ years experience with proven record of delivering products to market.
· 4+ plus years of experience in translating business data requirements into a logical database design.
· An in-depth and working knowledge of relational and dimensional (star schema) modeling techniques.
· Thorough understanding of Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and MySql database concepts and best practices.
· Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience in developing, deploying and maintaining applications written using SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, XML and Java.
· SQL query optimization and tuning.
· Experience using an ETL tool.
· Shell scripting a plus.