Question Unanswered: Pythagorean theorem formula a2 + b2 = c2

cylinder volume formula:
    cylinder volume = r2h

I am a beginner in vb.net.
    Step by step instructions codes in vb.net
    Alloow the user to enter the value of "a" and the value of "b" to calculate c2.
    To develop an interface using NumericUpdown control for both a and b; the value of b to calulate c2.
    NumericUpdown controls to enter the value of "r" and "h" in the cylinder volume calcualtion. Display result in a text box read only
    create a group box with two radio buttons that would allow the user to select which calculation to perform (Pythagorean tehorem or cylinder volume)
    Make the calcualte button the Accept button
    Create a Clear button the will clear the result text box and reset both NumericUpdown controls
    Create an Exit Button
    Use labels to identify the input and output contral and change the label text value according to the radio button selected.

Help with numeric up down boxes

Quote Originally Posted by NJSPICE
    cylinder volume formula:
    cylinder volume = r2h

I am a beginner in vb.net.
    Step by step instructions codes in vb.net
    Alloow the user to enter the value of "a" and the value of "b" to calculate c2.
    To develop an interface using NumericUpdown control for both a and b; the value of b to calulate c2.
    NumericUpdown controls to enter the value of "r" and "h" in the cylinder volume calcualtion. Display result in a text box read only
    create a group box with two radio buttons that would allow the user to select which calculation to perform (Pythagorean tehorem or cylinder volume)
    Make the calcualte button the Accept button
    Create a Clear button the will clear the result text box and reset both NumericUpdown controls
    Create an Exit Button
    Use labels to identify the input and output contral and change the label text value according to the radio button selected.
    Does anyone know how to do this?

Provided Answers: 54
    Certainly we know how to do this.

When asking for help with your homework, the best way to get constructive help is to post what you've done so far. Ask for suggestions on points that have you stumped, or general constructive criticism. Most of the time, we probably help more than what we should if you approach the problem this way.

We tend to be a nasty bunch if you just post the problem and ask for someone to do your homework for you. That isn't a good idea at all.

-PatP

Sorry bad post. I was just using google and I noticed someone else had posted this question here. I posted my own version of the same question in another thread and I have already been told this is not the place for it. Sorry to bother you.
    Last edited by shep0902; 03-16-09 at 18:25.