Question Unanswered: Can you Highlight a field in a subform in datasheetview?

Hello to All,

I was wondering if it was possible to highlight a row in a subform that is in datasheet view if a field has a certain value.

My subform currently pulls up only the records assigned to the person who is logged onto the machine.

Private Sub Form_Load()

Me.Filter = "[RepAssignedUNumber] = GetCSRUNumberSOLMembers()"
    Me.FilterOn = True

End Sub

Now what I want to do is have it highlight a row yellow if the age field is >7 days and <14 days and red if it's age is over 14 days.

I thank you all in advance for your assistance.

Mythos.

About the only thing you could try is Conditional Formatting ... Don't know if it'll work tho ... The other popular thing to do is to have backing text boxes that you change the colors on (poor man's conditional formatting) ...
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

Color

I agree with M Owen, although I doubt you're going to get it to work in Datasheet view. Never tried it in datasheet view although so I couldn't say. I'd be curious if you found a way to do it in a datasheet view.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

Provided Answers: 1
    No, not that I know of.

However, as far as the user is concerned there is no discernable difference between a tightly grouped repeating form and a datasheet view. It just looks like a grid to them...
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***