Unanswered: Help with printing data to report

I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me here. I have two tables, staff_table and salary_table.

Staff_table has the following fields,
    Staff_ID, Staff_FN, Staff_LN,...

Salary_table has the following fields,
    Sal_ID, Staff_ID, Sal_Date, Pay_Amt,...

In the salary form, i have a listbox that shows records of the joining of the two tables, because i'd like to be able to show the FirstName and LastName of staff. So Staff_table is joined to Salary_table via Staff_ID.

And also, in the form, i have a button to print out whatever's listed out in the listbox. It also has a combobox that is to filter the records by Staff_ID.

The salary report is created using the query named QSalary. QSalary is as a result of the joining of the two tables, Staff and Salary.

I hope i haven't lost you this far.

What doesn't work is when i filter by the Staff_ID of 10(michael), i can see there are a few number of records shown just for michael and i want to have them printed out on the report but it doesn't work. it shows the whole records in the salary table.

Here is my code

nlist = Me.LB_Salarylist.ListCount

For ncount = 0 To nlist - 1
    stlinkcriteria = ",'" & Me.LB_Salarylist.ItemData(ncount) & "'" & stlinkcriteria
    Next ncount

If Len(stlinkcriteria) > 0 Then
    stlinkcriteria = "[QSalary.Sal_ID] In (" & Mid(stlinkcriteria, 2) & ")"
    ' i have tried [Sal_ID] and [Salary_table.Sal_ID], none of them work.
    End If

stDocName = "Salary_SumReport" ' for producing salary summary report

DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Could you upload a sample database with the only the relevant objects concerning this function, with some sample data?