Unanswered: combo box / label box relationship

Ok, I know this can be done but am having the darndest time in figuring it out. What I am trying to do is when a selection from the combo box is chosen the selection will simultaneously show in the label box. I have come very close but have not completely achieve my goal. This is what I have thus far....

Private Sub LblMthWk_Click()

If CmbMthWk = "MONTHLY" Then
    LblMthWk.Caption = "Monthly"

ElseIf CmbMthWk = "WEEKLY" Then
    LblMthWk.Caption = "Weekly"

End If

End Sub

CmbMthWk is a combo box where the user would select either monthly or weekly. LblMthWk is the label box in which I would like the selection to show. As you can see from the code the selection will only show if the label box is clicked (which I do not want since I am attempting to make the label box transparent). I have tried to change the event from Private Sub LblMthWk_Click() to Private Sub LblMthWk_Change(), but then it does absolutely nothing after the choice has been made. Any help given would be greatly appreciated!

You have the idea somewhat. But, if I understand what you are trying to do; Change the Label object on the action that occurs to the Combo Listbox object. Then you must use the Event procedure of the Combobox not the label.

You are going to create an event procedure in the class module of your userform. Suppose you have a label "Label1" and a ComboBox "ComboBox1" You can simply use the Change event of the combo box to change the Lable1 text whenever the list changes.
    Code:
    Private Sub ComboBox1_Change()
    Me.Label1 = Me.ComboBox1.Value
    End Sub
    I used "Me" to identify the UserForm object in the above example. This is optional for code in the userforms class, but a good idea to qualify the object. If you want to write a more extensive Sub procedure you may not want all the code in the UserForm module but you still have to use the userform module to capture the combo list change action. When referring to the userform outside of the UserForm Module you must use the name of the Userform to qualify form controls like this.
    Code:
    ' Event procedure in the userfrom Module
    Call SetLabel
    End Sub

' Calling this Procedure in a module under Modules
    Sub SetLabel()
    UserForm1.Label1 = UserForm1.ComboBox1.Value

End Sub
    This is code you can use to populate a combobox and test the process. Create a user form with the Label1 and ComboBox1 controls and paste the code in the userforms code Module
    Code:
    Me.Label1 = Me.ComboBox1.Value
    End Sub

Private Sub UserForm_Activate()
    vString = Array("one", "Two", "Three")
    Me.ComboBox1.List = vString
    End Sub
    ~

Bill