Unanswered: form linked to report

i am currently making a database and need help.
    i have made tables with data of lots of people, what i need help on is making a report from what is shown in the current form. in my form at the moment i can view different people and their details, what i would like is a button to click and for the data that is displayed in the form in the fields to be displayed in a report ( i can edit the layout of the report myself). at the moment i can have a report to show every person in my database but i would like it to show only one person whom i have selected in a form.

i want to get rid of having to do the query manually and have it done in the background possibly so that the end user will only ever see the form and the button showing generate a report

i use access 2000

thanks in advance

Have a look at my attached example.
    Attached Files Attached Files

thank you very much

i am sorry but i am stuck
    i have tried looking at the code but i dont understand how they are related which i would like to know, i would love to now how i edit the forms! parameter to suit my needs.

thanks for the fast response previously

In my example the datasource for the report is the query "Report_Q"

This query is set to only show the "Person_ID" on the form "People"...because the criteria is set as "[Forms]![People].[Person_Id]" .

This means the query will only show the records that equal [Forms]![People].[Person_Id]

(i.e. the Person_Id that you are currently on, on the form called "People")

The attached should make it clearer.
    Attached Files Attached Files