Unanswered: Microsoft Corporation Needs SQL Experts

Hi,

I am a Microsoft Recruiter, and we are hiring SQL Premier Field Engineers in DC, AZ, CA, CO, and MA. Is there a place on the site where I can post these roles? If you know anyone who may be interested, please have them to contact me. I would be happy to send a job description.

Thank you.
    Last edited by SQLPFE; 09-07-06 at 14:00.

Provided Answers: 54
    Normally I frown on recruiter postings in tech forums, but this is a special case because it applies only to Microsoft SQL Server. I've checked this post out, and it appears to be legitimate.

I had an extensive discussion with SQLPFE in order to verify that this was a legitimate post from a Microsoft employee, and I'm satisfied that it is.

-PatP

How come there is never any need in the NYC Metro area?

Still though, I'd like to see them req's

Quote Originally Posted by SQLPFE
    Hi,

I am a Microsoft Recruiter, and we are hiring SQL Premier Field Engineers in DC, AZ, CA, CO, and MA. Is there a place on the site where I can post these roles? If you know anyone who may be interested, please have them to contact me. I would be happy to send a job description.

Thank you.
    Brett
    8-)

It's a Great Day for America everybody!

dbforums Yak CorralRadio 'Rita
    dbForums Member List
    I'm Good Once as I ever was

The physical order of data in a database has no meaning.

Or in the Madison, WI area? (I've worked with 6.5, 7.0, 2000 and 2005) and attended many advanced administrative classes. Guess WI is too cold for Microsoft.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

Provided Answers: 54
    I'm going to "unstick" this thread now. It will stay in the forum for reference, but will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Good luck to both SQLPFE and to all who've applied! If you are interested, you can still send an email to SQLPFE and request the job description and contact information, because I know that Microsoft is still looking!

-PatP