Deployment Managers/Leads (2) required for large insurance company in Waterloo, ONtario Canada.
Length: 4 months+++++ on this project, then After this, we will keep you busy for a year!
The purpose of this role is to plan, manage and closeout activities and resources of designated projects and initiatives ensuring that customer business, infrastructure goals and objectives are accomplished within defined scheduled and budget parameters.
Develop project charter and obtain sign off by stakeholder.
* Develop and manage a solid project plan
* Manager project budget
* Create and maintain project Scope of Work for solutions/infrastructure/deployment projects proposals for large customers
* Provide recommendations on project approach, tools and technology
* Execute and control the project from start to finish
* Deliver the project successfully on time, on budget within the established scope and specifications
* Identify and manage milestones
* Develop and execute communication strategy for projects
* Provide status reports to both the customer and internal departments
* Develop and execute change management and risk management plans
* Manage project team members assigned within a project matrix environment
* Work with the business to create maintenance schedules and escalation paths for the post-transition environment
* Other responsibilities as assigned, or required
Education & Experience Preferred:
Post Secondary School Education
* 5+ years experience in Project Management
* PMP certified preferred
* Experience with Project Management of complex deployment projects for large environments
* Good understanding of PMI concepts
* Strong people management skills
* Ability to motivate and lead teams
* Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills
* Ability to multitask while meeting strict deadlines
* Ability to work under pressure
* Strong working knowledge of all required Office software including MS Project
* Presentation skills
send detailed cv to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability, and best time to reach you along with phone number.