Unanswered: Sub-Form not showing all records

Hello to All,

I have a sub-form that displays all records from a table where the EmployeeID field = the employee logged into the computer. The problem is that is only pulls up 5 records on the sub-form when the could have 10-12 records assigned to them.
    Anyone know why it would only pull 5 records? here is what is in the records source of the sub-form:

SELECT MemberInformation.Member_Title, MemberInformation.First_Name, MemberInformation.Last_Name, MemberInformation.RepAssignedName, MemberInformation.RepAssignedUNumber, FROM MemberInformation WHERE (((MemberInformation.RepAssignedUNumber)=GetCSRUNu mberSOLMembers()));

Again this works fine it's just that it only pulls up 5 records not all that are in the table.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Mythos

That seems wierd. Any chance the vertical scroll is not set on the subform?
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

The Scroll bars are visible

Yes, the scroll bars are visible. I've added more records to each person and now one person has 12 records but it now only shows 10 of them and it is missing 2. Another now has 10 but it only shows 6 of them. This is very strange.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Mythos

Could it possibly be something with the relationship field between the main form and sub form? Does a query linking the fields show the same results?

Additional information

Ok here's another thing I've found out. If I open the subform by itself it pulls up all the records that are assigned to each person. Though if I pull up the main form that has the subform in it the subform then it only shows a few.

I hope this helps in assiting in resloving this issue.

Thanks again in advance

Mythos

Seems wierd. Not sure what you have for relationships between your main table/form and relational table/subform. If you pull up the subform by itself without the Main form and see records assigned to each person, I'm guessing you have some different kind of relationship and not a normal Primary Key -> Foregin Key relationship linked by an ID field. You may want to send a snippet of the mdb to look at.

They are using the same table.

The form and subform are pointing to the same table. The table has all user files. The subform filters the table to only show the records for who is logged on.

Different. Not sure I can grasp the problem without seeing it but I would think your Main form would do the filtering and your subform would link to your main form via the key field (i.e. who is logged on if that's the filtering field). Not sure though as having a Main Form and Sub Form based on the same table seems like it could be problematic (unless I can see what you actually have set up.)