Question Unanswered: Selecting multiple dates non consecutive days using Active X Calendar ?

Hello everybody, this is the first time I have ever posted anything on this forum, so I apologize in advance. OK, I work for a large call center, basically I have a Database named DailyInventory.mdb which tracks volumes for s-pecific business groups. I have a 2 report forms in the database which include 2 ActiveX calendars on each of them. These are used for selecting start and end dates for specific inventory data. I just recieved a request from my operations manager that he likes the report but wishes he could select multiple non-consecutive dates to pull on a report. He is thinking that I can a snap my fingers and make the calendar shade out multiple dates. I don't think so, but I know I am going to have to concantenate and either put these dates from the calendar into an array or something. I know that this would not be complex coding, I am just curious what other options ( in terms of GUIs) I could give him since he is as computer savvy as a homish hooker. Thanks and If you guys know where I can find code for this, I would really appreciate it. Thanks

far as i know you are not going to get multiple-select in the native active-X calendar.

?? make a form that holds the calendar, plus a list plus, an ADDME button. ADDME appends to tmpTable, dbl-click in the list deletes from tmpTable. then blend tmpTable into your reporting query.

izy

izy
    currently using SS 2008R2

As far as you know are there any other calendars that might be able to do this?

Reporting

You can see if this would help you at all.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)