Unanswered: Database shutdown

I just click on any of the field in subform.It gives that error and the database is shutdown

Microsoft Access and windows has encountered a problem and needs to close.We are sorry for the invonvenience. I did

following things i did but its a same problem.

1.I run Tools-Repair database but same problem.
    2. Copy all files to a new databse but it wont work.
    3. Copy whole form as a text file and then load it from that file but still same proble.
    4. demcompile
    "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\MSACCESS.EXE" "d:\My Documents\access\mayapp.mdb" /decompile

Both forms run separately fine.

Thanks.

Provided Answers: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mustish1
    2. Copy all files to a new databse but it wont work.
    Thanks.
    Did you try to copy all objects [Tables, queries, forms, reports, ... ] to a new DB?

I had this problem for a while, too. I narrowed the problem down to one particular form. To resolve it, I created a new database and imported the problem form. It worked fine in the new database. I deleted it out of the production db and imported it from the new database. It has worked fine ever since.

I hope your problem is resolved as easily.
    Krista

I've also come across this issue before. The issue I had was that there was code behind one of the forms that was conflicting with other things going on in the database. I had to go through and comment out pieces of code until I found the offending code. Then it worked fine.