Unanswered: Is it possible to automatically Lock data after they are entered in a form or subform

Dear Friends,
    I have a database which is obviously is built up with tables and queries. I have been asked to create a form where one should be able to enter data most likely notes and after entering data is finished then by clicking a button which is called " Confirm" the same data with an auto date and time should appear in another column/field at the bottom of the the actual field/window where data was initially entered with the same data as above above field.

And of course once the data appears in the bottom window/subform it should automatically be locked so that no one can delete or edit that. i.e.

Username: StartDate EndDate DetailsPhill Yong 01/01/06 15/09/06 The next statement to be raised for Abbey school should start from 16/09/06.

Now, I have managed to do exactly that just by creating the same fields on the same form TWICEC and I have set the "Enable" properties of the bottom field to No BUT everytime I enter a new data with new date then I would like to see the new data in the bottom field separate from the old data. Probably with a line or space and also I would like to have the auto date and time after cliking on "Confirm" button. Please note that When I click on confirm button it saves the data in the bottom field and it is just the auto date and time and the line or something that should separate the new data from the old data. Before entering these data, I want to be able to search for a client then enter the data in their account.

Please open the ziped folder to see exactly what I expect the form to do.

I would very much appreciate your kind and step by step guide on how to start.

Any kind of assistance would be very much appreciated.
    With regards
    emi
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Emi-UK
    Love begets Love, Help Begets Help

sorry for posting the same question twice.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Emi-UK
    Love begets Love, Help Begets Help