Unanswered: Binding image to bool-field

In a continous form I need to bind a warning image to a bool field, so that if the bool is true, the warning sign becomes visible.

Its not possible to do this using the current_record action, as that affects the image for all continous forms, and not just the one with the bool value set to true.

Something like:

Code:
        if check_old = true then obj_warn.visible = true
    Where check_old is the bool field.

How can I do this without making the entire continous set of obj_warn visible.

Thanks in advance,

Trin
    IT squid: networks, servers, firewalls, routers and I dabble a little with SQL-server and Access as well....

Hi Trin

Your problem is that these is only one image field (even if you see it n times on a form). As such, if it is visiable they are "all" visible. Ditto for invisible. The way I would typically handle this would be to have a blank image and display this if the boolean is false and your other image if it is true rather than muck about with the control's visibility. Where is your warning image? Is it in an OLE field?
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

You describe my problem precisely as it is.

Yes, my image is an OLE object.

The way I read your idea, would be to have ole object to point to two different images, according to the bool state?
    IT squid: networks, servers, firewalls, routers and I dabble a little with SQL-server and Access as well....

Yup
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump

Bingo... thanks Flump

Call me Pootle
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump