Hello Everyone,

I am fresh out of college!!! I graduated with a degree in computer engineering with a focus on networking technologies... A long name to say i can hook 2 pc's together...?? Anyway.. After I graduated I was picked up by a local tech company... 3 months later i was laid off. About 3 months ago I got a job at a publishing company. A huge difference. The everyday administration is quite a bit different than the build it and leave jobs I'm used to. Don't get me wrong I love both. There are just new challenges. I get to decide what I want to do and when I do it now. But that also means that if something breaks on christmas day I get to grab some frozen pizza from the freezer and head off to work. My office currently runs multiple Access Databases. We plan on migrating to microsoft CRM 3.0 fairly soon. We have a database admin... sorta. She can create tables and queries, but knows next to nothing about keeping them effecient and secure. That's where I am supposed to come in. LOL... so anyway I hope to get answers to my questions here, and provide help with the areas I have more knowledge on. Feel free to ask me questions anytime.

Joejoe