Exclamation Unanswered: NEED DBASE IV command line MDX Index Creator

I'm new to the forums but have a quick question i'm hoping someone might be able to help me with. I've got a client that I'm helping split up their customer database file with the use of a tool called dbPUT. This allows me to split up the customer DB by sales rep into separate customer files.

The problem is after the data is split into separate DBF's my client's ERP program will not recognize it until an index (MDX file) is created.

This is being ran as part of an end of day process so I need a way to schedule an index creation perferably via a command line batch script.

I'm not aware of any tools that perform this action in that manner but from what I can tell the index creation is rather simple. I'm hoping someone here might be able to lead me in the right direction? I have access to visual studio .net and am pretty well versed in C#.

Please advise!

Lightbulb Fixed

I created a little tool in C# to allow you to execute sql commands via an odbc connection to dbase files. This has resolved my issue. I'll attach it here for any others that may come across a use for this. All you need to do is execute console app and pass it 2 arguments arg1 is the directory that stores the DBF's and arg 2 is the string that you want to execute. In my case it was a create index statement but other statements such as delete from and update rows will work as well. Enjoy !
    Attached Files Attached Files