Thread: Time Sheet

Unanswered: Time Sheet

I need to do a timesheet where a Supervisor will enter employees hours worked. What's the easiest way to get the date for the beginning of the week. Ex. if the beginning of the week is Sunday and the supervisor logs in on Tuesday, I would like to get the date for the beginning of that week so I can date the days.

S M T W Th
    9/12 9/13 9/14 9/15 9/16 etc.......................

Thanks.

Provided Answers: 1
    Hi markvan

I am not sure how/where you are displaying the dates but this should give you a start !

Code:
    Sub test()
        MsgBox "Sunday = " & Format(DateAdd("d", -Weekday(Date, vbSunday) + 1, Date), "mm/dd")
        MsgBox "Monday = " & Format(DateAdd("d", -Weekday(Date, vbSunday) + 2, Date), "mm/dd")
        MsgBox "Tuesday = " & Format(DateAdd("d", -Weekday(Date, vbSunday) + 3, Date), "mm/dd")
        MsgBox "Wednesday = " & Format(DateAdd("d", -Weekday(Date, vbSunday) + 4, Date), "mm/dd")
        MsgBox "Thursday = " & Format(DateAdd("d", -Weekday(Date, vbSunday) + 5, Date), "mm/dd")
        MsgBox "Friday = " & Format(DateAdd("d", -Weekday(Date, vbSunday) + 6, Date), "mm/dd")
        MsgBox "Saturday = " & Format(DateAdd("d", -Weekday(Date, vbSunday) + 7, Date), "mm/dd")
    End Sub
    There could, of course, be a simpler solution(s).

MTB