Unanswered: A tool similar to SQL Impact from Quest?

Hi,
    I am looking for a tool that is similar to SQL Impact (Quest). Quest has discontinued the tool.

This tool should be able to detect all database object dependencies for SQL Server, Sybase and Oracle. The objects should include tables, views, stored procedures, indexes and other objects. This should also detect DB object dependencies in front end applications as well.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated...

Thanks!

I am not familiar with SQL Impact, however a shareware app I wrote may help you out: sqlspec will tell you this information, but it works only against SQL Server 2000 and 2005.

The link to it is in my sig below if you want to check it out.

Quest SQL Impact Tool Replacement

Unfortunately, the PITSS.con tool will only replace the funcitonality representing Oracle DB Objects, Oracle Forms and Reports, and Java Projects. But it does a really good job of Impact Analyis like Quest's SQL Impact tool.

You can see impact on a change to a Proecure, Function, Package, Table Field, Block Item, or any other Form and Report Object. Reports can be generated in TXT, PDF, HTML, and XML.

Check them out a PITSS America LLC - Oracle Forms Migration Experts, under the Application Analysis data sheet.