Unanswered: Error using non-ANSI Joins (Was "Ansi")

Hi everyone.. can anyone help me on how to solve my problem regarding on Select.. im using PB6.5 and running on MSSLQ2005 database.. i attached an image for your reference.. thnks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot.bmp  

Moving to SQL Server
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

Provided Answers: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by chad_garcia
    Hi everyone.. can anyone help me on how to solve my problem regarding on Select
    Sure: simply follow the recommendation given in the error message: change the compatibility level of your database

You can either do that in the enterprise manager or through a stored procedure.
    Check the manual for details

Ok thnks for the advise ill try to do that.. the original program is running in a MSSQL2000 then i tried to run it in MSSQL2005. i think that the code was not supported in MSSQL2005, is that right??

Provided Answers: 6
    =* is no longer supported. I would rewrite the query to use the ansi syntax.
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.

I would rewrite the query to use the ansi syntax.

thats great thnks!