Provided Answers: 19

Unanswered: Disappearing replies!

Severl times in the past week or two I've gone back to check on posts I've responded to only to find my response missing! Has anyone else had this problem?
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Missinglinq
    Severl times in the past week or two I've gone back to check on posts I've responded to only to find my response missing! Has anyone else had this problem?
    Oh oh.

To be 100% sure - you mean recent posts yes? And you haven't been posting when drunk again have you?

This has happened before - we lost a lot of the archived threads. I have not heard of this happening recently though. Please could you post links to any and all of the threads you can think of that this has happened with. I will inform the other mods and administrators.

I have noticed that the site is very sluggish today too. These have both been signs of "maintenance required" in the past.

Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

Provided Answers: 19
    Yes, just the past week or ten days. Don't remember the others, but this am posted to this thread and it vanished! Did OK when I re-posted!

http://www.dbforums.com/showthread.php?t=1609560

P.S. Glad to see the Search feature is working again!
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007