Unanswered: Looking for Data Junction or similar

Hi. Does anyone know where or how I can get a copy of Data Junction? I had this software on my computer forever and my hard drive crashed. The company does not sell this software anymore but offer another application which costs $3000.00. I would really like Data Junction or something similar or affordable.

Data Junction v7.0 Description:

is a data conversion tool that can translate structured data to and from almost any format. Data Junction can be used to convert over 80 types of files, including databases, flat files, spreadsheets, ASCII files, binary files, EBCDIC data, SQL data, ODBC data sources, COBOL files, ISAM data, vertical applications, mailmerge files, statistics files, contact management data, mathematical files, accounting data, reports, text files, and much more.
    There are powerful filter, edit and mapping capabilities for modifying characters, fields and records into the exact format required. Specifications can be selected interactively through a powerful graphical user interface, or automated with batch tools.

Thanks for any help
    Jeff
    Last edited by jeff11214; 10-12-06 at 22:24.

Your question begs this one: How did you get it on your computer in the 1st place??? Hackware?

Did you lose the disks/cd(s)? No backup?
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

It is a licensed copy of Data Junction, however, I can't locate the CD. I only had a backup of the system data, not the application.

I will purchase a similar application if it is affordable. Does anybody know of a similar application?

Thanks,
    Jeff

Jeff,

Would a copy of Data Junction 5.12 on 3.5" disks help? Send me an offer via e-mail if it would. Thanks,

Will