Unanswered: One Report - 2 db's

I have a report that I have created on one of our companies product databases. It works great. I would like to have that same report for our other product line. The db structure is exactly the same differing only in the data contained in the DB. Is there a way I can use that first report and only change the DB or use the report as a template on the second DB? Hope I've made this clear.
    Thanks,
    Russ

if the basic data structure is exact then you should try to provide the DB connection to crystal report engine before calling the report.

This will help you switch between the DBs whenever required.

Hope this helps.
    In GOD we believe. Everything else we Test!

Wash,
    Not sure I understand that. How do I do that before calling the report?
    Russ

Wash,
    Got it! It's under Datasource Location. I had tried it before but could not get it to work. The directions, I think, are a bit misleading. Thanks for your help just the same!
    Russ

Quote Originally Posted by RWS2
    Wash,
    Got it! It's under Datasource Location. I had tried it before but could not get it to work. The directions, I think, are a bit misleading. Thanks for your help just the same!
    Russ
    Are you firing it from any web application or cileint server? I mean Ms.net or anything else?
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    - Sir Winston Churchill
    Joydeep