Unanswered: Create table based on query and add new column

How to add some records based on a query (all_q) to a table (small_tb) and also add a column (wekno). I tried with make-table query (new_q) but every time when run my records from table are deleted and adding a new column never succed.

Query results(all_q):
    PRJNO ACTVW ACTMH
    4052 10 100
    4053 20 200
    4062 30 300

table where i want to add results from query(small_tb):

WEKNO PRJNO ACTVW ACTMH
    40 4052 10 100
    40 4053 20 200
    40 4062 30 300

I want to make like this because every week i inqury one big table and i use only that results. That result i want to put in another table to keep, so i need one column with "week no" to make differece between weeks.

Thanks!

If you want to keep the past results use an append query. A make table query will overwrite any existing table of the same name each time it is run.

Couldn't you just write the code to create a new table whose name = the date it was created?
    Last edited by tlaurick; 10-19-06 at 07:42.

To write a code is best solution...but in my case can not because i am a begginer and i dont know how to do that.
    I tried with append query..it works..but on half.

I created a new table (weekno_tb) with no from 1 to 52. and a form with a combo box and one command button. Here i want after i selected weekno and press command button to record in small table the result from query(all_q) and weekno what i selected before.
    Attached Files Attached Files