Unanswered: Not all field information appended

Hi I finally got to append a record to another table when it is deleted from its original table. Thanks to those who have helped me. THANKS VERY MUCH.

There is just one problem.

I am able to append a record from the original table to an append table but information for two of the fields in the append table is not being populated and the information is there in the two fields of the original table.

Why is this happening?

Can anyone explain to me why and how can I get the information in each fields from my original table to be appended to the append table?

Thanks very much.

what is the query you're using?
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

Provided Answers: 19
    Sounds like the missing fields aren't selected in the Design Grid of the Append Query.
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Hi I am using an append query where I have set a criteria in the Primary Key field. Also all my fields are selected in the design grid of the append query.

I am not seeing what I did wrong that causes these two fields to be empty when I run the append query.

Help me PLEASE! THANKS

AHHHH!!!!! I must say sometimes I kinda rush things. I found my error which was a silly one! actually I was missing the two fields in the append query.

Thanks for the help!

Provided Answers: 19
    Glad you got it fixed! I was flummoxed after you said all fields were selected in the query. Figured that had to be it!
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007