Unanswered: Text boxes in Reports

Is there a way to make the contents of a text box list out horizontally instead of vertically in a report?

The text box is in the detailed section of the report with the report having a sort group based on this text box's content and is set to run for the current record the main form of the database is currently at. The contents of the text box is a list of current items that are needed for the current record to take.

I have tried several things and just can't seem to figure out if this is even possible.

example:

bat
    ball
    hat

Would like for it to list them out as:

bat, ball, hat

If anyone has any ideas.

Thanks.

Hi Boss

How good is your ADO\ DAO? You can pass the value that you are grouping by to a vb function you write that selects the column containing all the values you wish to concatenate based on the the balue you passed to it. It then just loops through, concatenating the values to a string.

Simple eh?

e.g.
    http://www.mvps.org/access/modules/mdl0008.htm

HTH
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

pootle flump

My ADO \ DAO is still in the very earlier learning stages, but I will take the article you sent me and see what I can come up with.

The only thing is, the values I want to concatenate are from the same field but from multiple records in the same table.

If you have any further thought on this issue.

Thanks.

You will be pleased to know then that this is exactly what I meant and the link I posted helps you with. Let us know if you hit problems
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.