Title: Oracle 11i OM Developer
Duration: 7 Months
Rate: Fair Market Rate

Job Description:

Job Title: Oracle 11i OM Developer
Duration: 7 Months
Rate: Fair Market Rate

Our Client is in need of an Oracle 11i OM Developer. Qualified Candidate Must have the following skills/experience:

Modules: Order-To-Cash including Order Management, Service Contracts and Leasing , Installed Base, Oracle Receivables, Pricing and Core financial modules.

Perform the detailed technical design of application and technical architecture components.
Develop common test data.
Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
Inform the Solution/QA and Cell Lead of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite (11.5.9 +), Order-To-Cash including Order Management, Service Contracts and Leasing , Installed
Base, Oracle Receivables, Pricing and Core financial modules.
Knowledge of Oracle 11i, specifically custom development concepts,
Custom development experience - (technical design and development) Oracle 11i applications and Oracle Application development experience. Experience with change control and versioning.
Knowledge of Oracle ERP data model.
Strong technical skills including: SQL and PL/SQL Strong hands on experience with Oracle Developer (Forms & Reports) 6i
Experience with Oracle Discoverer and Oracle Daily Business Intelligence.
Query/View and report design and writing using PL SQL, other BI tools Strong Oracle Workflow (version 2.6 +) knowledge Adherence to Oracle
Ability to translate and document functional requirements into technical design.
Ability to implement code and document a unit test plan to technical design specification.
Trained or Experienced in version 11i of Oracle Applications Experience with Oracle Trading Community Architecture.
Ability to work independently with minimal assistance.

For more information, please contact:
ORCL.DEValerts@b2bworkforce.com

HOW TO APPLY: If your skills match this position and you'd like to apply, email your updated resume to our b2balerts team at ORCL.DEValerts@b2bworkforce.com for immediate consideration. Please reference the position number in the email, and include any details that are requested in the job description above. If you know of other senior Oracle Development colleagues who may be a good fit, feel free to forward this email directly to them.

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE LIST? Oracle Development Alerts is a one-of-a-kind, "invitation only" list for senior Oracle consultants who want to keep track of the latest Oracle Development openings via email. If you have questions about the list, email us anytime at ORCL.DEValerts@b2bworkforce.com. We operate similar "b2balerts" lists across the Oracle product line, including HR, Financials, Compensation, Supply Chain Management, Public Sector (FED), Service (SVC), and Oracle systems administration. We also run b2balerts lists for senior PeopleSoft, SAP, and Siebel consultants. Email us for more details.

WANT TO GET A FRIEND OR COLLEAGUE ON A B2BALERTS LIST? If you have a friend or colleague who is a senior consultant in a niche area of Oracle who would like to be on one of these project lists, forward this email to them, and ask them to send a copy of their resume to ORCL.DEValerts@b2bworkforce.com for pre-qualification. We will notify them when they are approved to the list of their choice. Consultants are welcome to be on more than one list, if we assess that their skills are applicable to more than one area.

WANT TO LEAVE THIS LIST OR CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS? If you want to leave this list, use the email link at the bottom of any project alert you receive from b2bworkforce. If you need to change your email address, email us at ORCL.DEValerts@b2bworkforce.com.

OUR B2BALERTS LISTS ARE NOT SPAM LISTS: We only email select, Oracle-specific project openings to the list, and we only email those who have asked or agreed to be on the list. We encourage the use of a permanent, non-project email address so you can stay on top of the latest Oracle Development opportunities as you move from project to project.

THIS LIST IS CONFIDENTIAL: The Oracle Development Alerts list is used solely for the purpose of emailing quality Development project leads to senior Oracle Development consultants. We do not share email addresses with anyone