Title: Oracle Applications DBA
Duration: 10 Weeks
Rate: Fair Market Rate

Job Description:

Position: Oracle Applications DBA
Duration: 3 months
Pay: Fair Market Rate (All Inclusive)

Our Client is in need of an Oracle Applications DBA with a Minimum of 5 years experience with Oracle RDBMS (8i, 9i) and a minimum of 4 years experience with Oracle Application Server (9iAS or higher). Oracle Certification highly desirable. Proficient in a Windows OS environment, including scripting for automation of database tasks. Expert in Oracle Database 9i and 9iAS, including performance tuning, DB backup and recovery (RMAN), capacity planning, replication, high availability (Dataguard) and build/creation. Expert knowledge of data warehousing and data mining concepts, including design, development, testing and deployment. Expert knowledge of SQL / PLSQL and stored procedure and trigger development. Experience with TIBCO EAI application is a plus; otherwise, must be technically proficient to learn the TIBCO application. Fundamental understanding of trading operations, front, risk and back office business processes, policies, procedures and controls is highly desirable. Candidate Must have business analysis skills as well as excellent communication and written skills.