Unanswered: 2nd page controls not working

I have some mouse hover effects on some labels to help my database look better. I recently tried to make a multi-page form, but for some reason the effects won't work on my 2nd page.

I can press page down, or use docmd.gotopage 2 and the effects won't work. So to test things out, i added a vertical scrollbar. If I use the scrollbar, my effects work fine, but in my final design, i don't want a scrollbar, i want a multi-page form.

Is there any other way to get to a 2nd page that won't disturb my mouse hover effects?

Thanks!

Provided Answers: 19
    Let's see your code for the "hover" effects. Can't think of any reason for them not to work on a page of a form, as the "pages" are, in reality, all part of a single form! Just ran up an quick demo and mouse over works fine on second page. Give us some info to work on.
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Well i got it to work... kind of. It seems that my form did not like the controls that i copied from a different form. For some reason they won't work at all, but if I add new controls they work, so i will just make new on my second page.

Thanks!!

As you've found out, when you copy things like labels you're only really copying their physical appearance, i.e. size, color etc. Things such as events (like mouse move) are not copied, they have to be entered after pasting the controls.
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

And while we're talking about the peculiarities of copying and replacing labels and command button and such, here's another oddity, IMHO! If you create a command button to, say, close your form, then decide you don't like the button and scrap it, then create a new button and give it the identical name, it won't work, even though there's code in your module for a button of the identical name! Once again, you have to go into the property box for the button and click on the OnClick event. This takes you into the code module, where the button's code exists. You then simply back out into the design view and the button and its code is now "connected."
    Hope this helps!

What's actually weird is is that I had copied the code as well as the controls. Once that didn't work, i deleted the code, then created new code from the properties box of the controls and that still didn't work... that's what has me stumped... but at least i was able to get it to work by just creating new controls.