Unanswered: Application.FollowHyperlink problem

Hi all, I'm having a prob with Application.FollowHyperlink...the relevant code is simply:

Code:
    strAddress = "\\Server\Dir\File.dwf"
    Application.FollowHyperlink strAddress, , True
    The problem is that this only works on some computers but not others. The files being opened are drawing (DWF) files in a program called Autodesk...the file extension is registered to AutoDesk in Windows, and on my computer for example it works fine, the code opens up the specified drawing in Autodesk but on another computer, it literally does nothing. I'm out of ideas, any idea how to get it to work on all computers?? Thanks in advance

Provided Answers: 6
    My guess would be that Autodesk is not installed on the other computer, and thus there is no program associated with DWF files.
    Paul

unfortunately its not that simple...Autodesk is installed and associated with DWF files on all comps...it just won't open using this code on some of them

Provided Answers: 6
    Hmm; I've personally never seen an instance where FollowHyperlink didn't work with an associated file type (though I don't use it a lot). I suppose you could investigate the VBA Shell function or the ShellExecute API, and see if they work more consistently for you.
    Paul