Question Unanswered: Avoiding Copying Subform Headings to Clipboard

I have a subform (datasheet), which lives on a main form holding some controls which are used for search criteria. When the search criteria is entered the subform displays results based on an underlying query (which is it's datasource) which checks the values of the search criteria on the parent / main form.

Users sometimes want to copy this data for direct paste into another application. This is fine, users can highlight the rows they want and hit ctrl+c - but when they paste the data into SAP - (the other app), the header row or column names are also pasted as the first row.

How can I prevent this 1st row of column headings being included in the copy?

You can't (as far as I know). This is just like pasting from an excel spreadsheet (it operates pretty much the same way) ... Kinda like a value-add without the value
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

Thanks M Owen - not exactly the answer I was after! But an answer none the less, can you think of an alternative way of doing it? Is there some way to output to clipboard, I know that command allows you to define (if the output is text) if the headings are included, if so I would just need to work out how to include only selected items.