Unanswered: Daily Construction site activity logging

Again, just a new user here but have been charged with creating a database that captures day to day activities regarding a very large construction job.
    Parameters such as, plan inspections, safety walkdowns, new hires trained or oriented etc.
    The biggest single focus here is producing concise monthly reports both in text and graphically, in order to report our progress or lack thereof, to our main contracting company.

Anyone well versed in this type of application? Any suggestions on structure etc?
    Thanks in advance.

Provided Answers: 1
    I would assume there is a paper-based method of accomplishing this task currenty. How does that work?
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Yeah...there is...but

Being only 4 weeks into my employment here...I am trying to get my head around all of the following...daily operations and logistics, Access itself and more indepth than my previous training in Access...let alone the paperwork which is done by our admin workers.
    So for me its all being forced into my little cranium at once...
    So was just wondering what others may have for ideas on this type of work.
    btw...there are 10 different areas I have to record and report on with about 12 to 15 different parameters that require daily updating within each area...