this may be a daft question......

Firstly.......................hello!

I am not even sure that this is the right forum to post this question!!

I have basicly been given the task at work to produce a database that our customers can use (does not have to be web base but that would be an advantage) where they can search our stock by their requirements. We sell mobile homes and the customer needs to be able to input what they need from the vehicle via tick boxes, rear garage, left hand drive, right hand drive, air conditioning, satellite tv....etc etc. and then they end up with a list of vehicles that suit their needs. Is there an easy and cheap way of doing this? Please bear in mind that I am not a programmer, I am an auto electricain with a bit of PC knowledge! ANY help will be greatly appreciated as I have to get this thing up and running asap!

Anyone??

there seems to be an awful lot of veiws in this forum but no replies!! Is anyone out there???

lots of people out here, but you posted a technical question in the non-technical "hi how are ya" forum, and you also neglected to mention which database you're (thinking of) using
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

I have absolutly no idea of what database to use. I am so lost when it comes to this, I need complete guidance. I am not sure even where to post this question!