I have Windows Server 2003 running Terminal Services. I just did a fresh install on this server and the only things I have installed is Office 2003, CA eTrust Anti-Virus, print drivers and Famatech Remote Adminitrator. I've installed all service packs for both Office and Windows Server 2003.

Our Access application links to an external SQL Server database. We have about 25 users that log onto terminal services, and I copy the .ade file into each users My Documents directory and run it from there. So, at any given time there may be 15-20 copies of Access running.

However, about 3-4 times a day, Access will lock up on the client PC's. Looking in the event viewer on the server, I have several of the following message, "Faulting application msaccess.exe, version 11.0.6566.0, stamp 42cdb33e, faulting module unknown, version, stamp 00000000, debug? 0, fault address 0x002c0030."

The client has to log off and back onto terminal services. It works fine for a couple more hours, then I get the same error.

Any ideas as to what might be happening or what I can do to narrow this down?