Hello from SQL Trace Analyzer - SQL Server Performance Tool

Hi guys,

Jonathan here from Lakeside Technologies. While I'm here, I just want to announce the launch of SQL Trace Analyzer - A SQL server performance tuning and reporting tool from Lakeside Technologies. Lakeside SQL Trace Analyzer analyzes data collected by Microsoft SQL Profiler to pinpoint SQL server database performance problems. Trace Analyzer generates statistics and identifies problem areas in easy to read reports, enabling you to see a clear picture of exactly how your SQL server database and application are performing from CPU health to procedural statistics to errors. Lakeside SQL Trace Analyzer can help you make sense of the overwhelming information that you can derive about your SQL database server, using the Microsoft SQL Profiler.

The software is free to download and use for 30 days.

As this is an advertisement, I'm moving it to the MarketPlace forum. The MarketPlace is the only place on the DBForums website for unpaid advertising.

-PatP

Ohh. Ok. Sorry about that Pat. And thank you for moving it to the appropriate forum category.