Unanswered: How to get rid of "Excel recalculates..." message

My Excel 2003 application creates several new Excel workbooks using VBA code. I have no problem with 2 created workbooks that do not have formulas. The one that does have formulas, when opened for the first time, displays this on closing: "Do you want to save the changes..." and "Microsoft Office Excel recalculates formulas when opening files last saved by an earlier version of Excel."

The file was created in VBA:

HTML Code:
    Application.DisplayAlerts = False
        ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs fileName:=wkBookName, FileFormat:= _
            xlNormal, Password:="", WriteResPassword:="", ReadOnlyRecommended:=False _
            , CreateBackup:=False
        ActiveWorkbook.Close
        Application.DisplayAlerts = True
    After I open and save the file the message goes away. This is frustrating to have this occur and see Excel mis-stating the facts in an application being developed for others to use. I know I can copy all formulas as values to get around this, but users may want to see the totals formulas to be assured that totals are actually summing all data rows in each column.

Why is Excel telling me I created the file with a earlier version?

Jerry

The solution that works for me to eliminating the "Excel recalculates formulas..." message when reopening a workbook with formulas that has been created in VBA using "Saveas", is to open the workbook again, after the Saveas code, and close it:
    Workbooks.Open (wkBookName)
    ActiveWorkbook.Save
    ActiveWorkbook.Close

Jerry