Hi Everyone,
I'm an ASP.NET student and having a rough time with my computer. I'm doing just fine with the class itself but my computer crashed after I installed Windows XP Prof and since then, I've been back on Windows XP Home. Also since then, I cannot make a connection to the Microsoft Access database file that I could before the crash and installation of XP Prof.

I've been using Web Matrix but even with Visual Studio, I get the same error so it's not that. The first error I get when trying to run an example file (any of them) is:
"The procedure entry point GetTextExtentPointI could not be located in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL.
Then the compillation error I get is

WebServer.exe - Entry Point Not Found
Class Not Registered
Server Error in '/' Application
Class Not Regiestered.

Then a bunch of stuff I do not get regarding the classes and then a note about the Microsoft Data Access Components not being installed. The thing about that is they are installed and I installed them again. It does not make a difference.

Does ANYONE have ANY ideas? I've tried so many things from reinstalling the software (not Windows XP Prof again though) to unistalling/reinstalling the software to using Visual Studio to find out the same error occurs.

It's very late now and I need to get some sleep. I've been trying to figure this out and experimenting for a long time and I keep ending up with the same error. Please help if you can. I would GREATLY appreciate it.
Thanks,
Carolyn