Dear Garry,
If you know of anyone immediately available I just got a new position in fora Strong SQL Server Developer. Long Term position. I've attached the jobdescription. Let me know what you think. SQL Server Developer Minimum Qualifications: " Microsoft SQL Server 2000, Set-logic T-SQL and Stored Procedures, Views,Triggers, Custom DTS Packages, SQL jobs -- 3-5 yrs" ASP.NET 2.0 with C# code-behind (OOP using interfaces, inheritance,...) -- 2-4yrs" Experience working with source control systems (Visual SourceSafe and/orSubversion or CVS or similar)" SQL Server 2005 a plus" 5 plus years of experience developing software utilizing object orientedtechniques" In-depth understanding of various client/server processing models withextensive server side experience" Experience utilizing Microsoft Visual Studio"" Must be detail-oriented, creative, and highly analyt" BS in Computer Science or equivalent Desired Qualifications: " Experience optimizing program flow and resource utilization" Experience utilizing source code management system" Experience in architectural design concepts and system design" In-depth experience dealing with multi-threaded messaging based processes,or high performance transaction processing systems" 7 plus years of software development experience" Exposure to financial applications, ideally equities trading, FIXmessaging protocol, etc." Experience in developing middleware messaging solutions (e.g. TIBCO, MQ,etc.)" Strong understanding of unit testing and quality assurance principles andpractices" Experienced delivering products through full life cycle in a fast pacedagile and innovative environment" Experience utilizing build-creation tools Thanks