Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss this position further. Below you will find the job description along with my contact information. If you are not interested in this position and know someone who may be, please have them call me. Everest Business Solutions offers a Referral Bonus. If the person you refer to me is hired, and works for at least 90 days you will receive $500. Thank you for your time.

Job Description:

Oracle DBA with 5+ years of IT experience and 3+ years as an Oracle DBA, to Provide Oracle database administration services for production databases.

These services include software installation, upgrades and maintenance of Oracle software, data Migration; design and implementation of database backup/recovery and security strategies; physical database design and implementation; and database monitoring and tuning.

Maintain integrity and performance efficiency of the Oracle databases. SQL tuning and scripting skills are a must. Provide on call coverage to support production database problem determination and resolution.

Strong knowledge of Java & Sybase is a great plus, highly desired.

UNIX and Windows Experience required.

Will be working out at Headquarters along side Java Developers. Will have daily interaction Government clients during the life of contract.

Report directly to VP of System Engineering.