Terrific opportunity for a full-time Sr. Level Oracle DBA and Oracle Applications Administrator in Utah

This position requires:
5 or more years Oracle DBA (9i, 10g) and Oracle Applications (11i) experience in a mid-to-large-scale computing environment.
Detailed familiarity working in a Windows and Unix environment, preferably Sun Solaris.
Familiarity with NetApp Filer a big plus.
Extensive knowledge of Oracle, SQL, SQL Plus, PL/SQL, Oracle Utilities, TOAD, Oracle Forms and Reports, Discoverer.
Extensive experience and knowledge in database tuning, data mining and report generation.
Must have hands-on experience in installing 11i Applications software, applying patches in 11i, cloning 11i instances, logging tars and performance tuning of Oracle Applications in a Unix environment.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills a must.

Education: BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Information Services or equivalent work experience. Oracle Certification a plus.

Possible 24/7 on call for emergency issues and outages.

KellyDirect is the direct hire division of Kelly Services, a Fortune 500 company, placing highly skilled candidates with permanent positions nationwide. www.kellyit.com

contact Tina Beaudoin at beaudti@kellyservices.com or 801-747-3334