Question Unanswered: Movement between forms

I have two forms. On one I have a drop down box that shows the values in a table. We will call this Form A and Table A. Form B shows more detailed information for Table A. I want to see the information for Table A on Form B for a selected person in the drop down box on Form A. I have a macro set up currently to open Form B using the criteria that the name in the drop down box equals the name on Table A. When I click the button to run the macro, Form B comes back blank. What do I need to do to see the information on Form B for the person in the drop down box on Form A?

requery

I would do the following:

on form A, on the "on current" even, go to the [envent procedure]
    and add
    frmformB.requery

I would also add that on the "on change" event of any controls that you would want to cause a refresh of form B to occur from.

firstly you might want to make sure that you're passing the appropriate criteria to form B, ie try to plug in a message box to pop up the criteria that you're passing to form B, and make sure that it is a bound column in B that you're passing to...

other than that, you might want to provide us with further detail on this predicament
    Only quitters quit!