Angry Unanswered: Installing ActiveX Components in BDS 2006

Hello there!
    I have just gone through all the registration here, as I desperately NEED help with my proglem:
    I am using Borland Developer Studio 2006. (Delphi for Win32)
    And I was trying to install an ActiveX component. I chose the desired component from the list, followed the steps of the wizard and Delphi came up with the code for the component.
    Now, I remember how it worked in Delphi 5, where you had like a small window with buttons Compile, Install, blah, blah... Using BDS 2006 I just can't find the INSTALL function anywhere, so that the component would actually be compiled and added to the tools palette.
    Can anyone help?
    How can I force Delphi 2006 to install an ActiveX component?
    That's all for now but I'll come with other questions as well.

Red face Please, help

Come on, people, I know you are viewing this topic! Someone help me with it!
    I need to be able to access my WebCam. I think it's quite interesting. You could actually do a lot of stuff with it, so please, if anyone knows how to get an ActiveX component installed on Delphi for Win32 (2006) let me know
    cheers!

Installing ActiveX control in Delphi 2006 Studio

If you have determined how to install the ActiveX in Delphi, please let me no how to do it. Thanks.

Smile ActiveX Control -- The Solution

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by skillslab
    Yeah, that was quite helpful. I happened to find solution to it two months ago but the problem was really ridiculous. point 6 - Bring up the Project Manager ...
    all i had to do is bring the dang thing up. But thanks for help anyways!